黑人的幽默

這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,
南非黑白種族隔離政策曾讓非洲原住民黑人遭到許多不平等的待遇,

而本詩作者即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。


Dear  white,
something you got to know.
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。


When I was   born, I wasblack.
當我出生時,我是 黑色


When I grow up, I   am  black.
我長大了,我是 黑色


When I'm under   the sun, I'm  black.
我在陽光下,我是 黑色的


When I'm cold, I'm black.
我寒冷時,我是黑色


When I'm afraid, I'm black.
我害怕時,我是 黑色的


When I'm sick,  I'm  black.
我生病了,我是黑色的


When I die, I'm still   black.
當我死了,我仍是 黑色 的。

You---white  people,
而你呢---   白人


When you were born, you were pink.
當你出生時,你是 粉紅色


When you grow up,  you become white.
你長大了,變成 白色


You're  red  under the sun.
你在陽光下,你是 紅色


You're blue when  you're   cold.
你寒冷時,你是 青色


You are yellow  when you're afraid.
你害怕時,你是  黃色的


You're green when you're   sick.
你生病時,你是 綠色


You're  gray  when you die.
當你死時,你是 灰色


And you, call me  ' c o l o r '
而你,卻叫我「有色人種」??

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    岡信科技 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()